01 April 2008

Help me....

i don't know what's in me these past few days and i am getting crazy for you again..it's like falling in love for the first time again...i have met you, mingled with you, almost loved you like you were the one for me...

i envision myself indulging in the bliss of your arms, enveloping, caressing me...your smile, though not perfect, glimmer like the stars in the sky. your charming personality says it all and it made me vulnerable...the feeling that was once gone, now kills and exhilarates me at the same time...

maybe i just missed you a lot. but i should be going on with my life...i must go on...without you

but it was the other way around...i still succumb into that thought that once made me happy to know that i am alive. the only thing that would make me stop this foolishness is the fact that you're out of my reach...that you're happy now with someone...that we can't be together for some reasons.

please help me to understand the painful truth between the two of us...i need you to help me wake up from what it seemed to be is a dreadful nightmare...

help me to break free...

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

help..what can i do for you ?

hehehe

Anonim mengatakan...

How is your day today???

JAM